How to change your WordPress admin password
If are you here to find questions about change WordPress admin password then Kiman help you through this article.
Reset WordPress admin password
• Everyone needs to reset one of their passwords from time to time
• WordPress makes it easy to change your password if needed, but to do that, you’ll need to have access to the email you used when you created your site. change WordPress admin password
change WordPress admin password
• If you know your username or the email account in your profile, you can use the ” lost password ” feature of WordPress.
• Go to your WordPress Login page something like http://yoursite.com/wordpress/wp-login.php ) Bexanze
• Click on the ” Lost your password ? ” link
• You will be taken to a page to enter some details. Enter your username or the email address on the file for that account.
• Wait happily as your new password is emailed to you.
• Once you get your new password, log in to your profile page and change this password to something you can remember
• Begin by logging into phpMyAdmin and clicking databases.
• A list of databases will appear. Click on your WordPress database.
•All the tables in your database will appear If not, click Structure.
• Look for wp_users in the Table column.
• Locate your username under user_login.
• Click edit (it may look like a pencil icon in some versions of phpMyAdmin ).
•Your user_id will be shown. Click on Edit.
• Next to the user_pass is a long list of numbers and letters.
• Select and delete these and type in your new password.
• Type in the password you want to use. You can type it usually – but remember, it is case-sensitive.
• In this example, the new password will be ‘ rabbits eat carrots . ‘
• Once you have done that, click the dropdown menu and select MD5 from the menu.
Kiman is sure this article helps you “change WordPress admin password” on the blog site. Any queries about this question, please email us.