Republic day images in Hindi 2023: Preparations for the 74th Republic Day are going on in full swing across the country. This time a tableau of every state will be taken out on the Rajpath. On this occasion, you can send Shayari, an image as a greeting to your loved ones.
Preparations for the 74th Republic Day are going on in full swing across the country. This time a tableau of every state will be taken out on the Rajpath. On 26 January 1950, the constitution was implemented in the entire country. The constitution of our country was prepared after continuous struggle and social and legal churning for three years. It took a total of 2 years, 11 months, and 18 days to make the constitution.
This year, 26 January is going to be very special. A total of 23 tableaux will be seen on this day. The special thing is that everyone’s theme will be different. According to the information, the tableaux of Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, and Delhi will not be in the parade this time. There, 7 tableaux will be from different states and union territories of the country. Apart from this, 7 tableaux will be from different states and union territories of the country.
Republic day images in Hindi
1. “Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood… will contribute to the growth of this nation and make it strong and dynamic.” – Indira Gandhi
2. “Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottage, grasping the plow, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper.” – Swami Vivekananda
3. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
4. “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind” – Mahatma Gandhi.” – Mahatma Gandhi
5. “Democracy is not merely a form of government. It is primarily a mode of associated living, of conjoint communicated experience. It is essentially an attitude of respect and reverence towards fellow men.” – BR Ambedkar
6.”Every Indian should now forget that he is a Rajput, a Sikh, or a Jat. He must remember that he is an Indian.” – Sardar Patel
7. “Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.” – Rabindranath Tagore
8. “Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf.” – Rabindranath Tagore
9. “Take up an idea, devote yourself to it, struggle on in patience, and the sun will rise for you.” – Swami Vivekananda
10. “This life is short, the vanities of the world are transient, but they alone live who live for others, the rest are more dead than alive.” – Swami Vivekananda
11. “The sanctity of law can be maintained only so as long as it is the expression of the will of the people.” – Bhagat Singh
12. “The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of British rule in India.” – Lala Lajpat Rai
13. “Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it.” – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
14. “You must be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
15. “Let us together commence a journey of peace, harmony, and progress in South Asia.” – Atal Behari Vajpayee
16.”Every Indian should now forget that he is a Rajput, a Sikh, or a Jat. He must remember that she is an Indian.” – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel