Atal Vayo Abhyuday Yojana:- It is our ultimate duty to take care and nurture our parents in their old age. But today’s young generation leaves their parents to suffer every step of the way or leaves them and goes out. In such a situation, those old parents have no support. And they do not have the strength to do anything for themselves.
Therefore, keeping all these problems in mind, the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has been launched by the Central Government to provide proper healthy life as well as social and economic security to senior citizens. has been started. All the elderly will be taken care of through this scheme. And they will be given health-related services.
How senior citizens will get the benefit of Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana? Who will be eligible for this scheme and how to apply online? For information related to all these, you have to read this article in detail till the end.
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana 2023
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has been started by the Central Government for the elderly citizens of the country. The name of the scheme has been changed from National Action Plan for Senior Citizens to Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana. This is a public welfare scheme. Such a society has to be built for senior citizens. So that they can get social security and financial help.
For all the citizens living in the country who have reached their old age and their age is 60 years or more, the Central Government, such old peopleAtal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has started to provide healthcare and social service to take care of the poor.
Through this scheme, food, health services, entertainment services, and social services will be provided to all old people. Along with this, financial assistance will also be given. So that the old citizens do not feel lonely and can be self-sufficient by getting the benefit of this scheme.
- Free Silai Machine Yojana 2023 Online Apply, State wise
Information about Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana|
|was started||by the central government|
|Nodal Ministry||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Beneficiary||All senior citizens of the country|
|Objective||To meet the health needs as well as amenities and other vital needs of senior citizens|
|budget amount||Rs 300 crore|
|official website||to be launched soon|
Objective of Atal Atal Vayo Abhyuday Yojana
The main objective of launching the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana for the elderly persons by Central Government is to meet the health-related needs as well as the living and other important needs of all the senior citizens of the country.
Through this scheme, such a society has to be created in the country so that old citizens can get a healthy, happy, and respectable life. Because the senior citizens become helpless in their old age or do not have any support to nurture them. All such senior citizens have to be supported by providing various types of facilities to make a living. All the old people or senior citizens of the country will get the benefit of this scheme.
The main objective of the Scheme is to improve the quality of life of Senior Citizens by providing basic amenities like shelter, food, medical care, and entertainment opportunities and by encouraging productive and active aging through providing support for capacity building of State/ UT Governments/Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)/Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) / local bodies and the community at large.
Benefits and Features of Atal Vayo Abhyuday Yojana _
- Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has been launched by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to help the senior citizens of the country.
- Through this scheme, all Indian elderly senior citizens will be provided with basic essentials like food, water, health, entertainment, care, etc.
- The central government has to provide basic facilities to destitute senior citizens.
- This scheme has been implemented by the Central Government under Sections 19 and 20 of the Maintenance and Welfare Act 2007 for all the elderly citizens of the state.
- To make Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana completely successful, a budget of Rs 300 crore has been set by the central government.
- More than 4 lakh old people in the state will get direct benefits from this scheme.
- Under this scheme old age homes have been established in all the states of the country.
- Under the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana, care centers have been set up in all the state capitals of the country for the treatment of the elderly.
- A national helpline has been set up for the operation of this scheme.
- Under Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana, a helpline number has also been issued for all citizens through which they can get redressal of their problems.
- By getting the benefit of this scheme, elderly self-help groups can be formed and social reconstruction can be done.
Eligibility for Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana
- To apply under the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the applicant should be 60 years or more.
- Destitute senior/elderly citizens will be eligible for this scheme who do not have any children and if they have children then they have been evicted from the house.
- Senior citizens / elderly women will be given priority under this scheme.
Documents required for Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana _
- I Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- health information
How to apply online under Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana?
If you want to apply online under Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana, then let us tell you that Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has recently been started by the Central Government. No official website has yet been launched to apply online under this scheme, nor has the government issued application forms for this scheme on any other portal. But soon the online application of this scheme will be announced by the government.
After that, you can go to your nearest Jan Seva Kendra and apply online. At present, you will have to wait a little longer to get the benefits of Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana. As soon as the application forms for the scheme are released by the government, we will inform you through this article.
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana FAQs
What is Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana?
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana is a government scheme launched by the central government. Health and financial security will be provided to senior citizens.
Who started the Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana?
Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana has been launched by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
Who will get the benefit of Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana?
The benefit of Atal Vayo Abhyudaya Yojana will be given to all the senior citizens of the country whose age is 60 years or more. Those who do not have any children or have become homeless from home.