IT JOBS – Game tester Job in USA
In this article, kiman give you all information about Fresher IT JOBS in USA 🇺🇸.
Lionbridge Technologies offer you game Tester job in usa for fresher.
Game tester Job
You do this in your company.
- Get your foot in the door with a career in the video game industry
- Get paid to play video games professionally and test new games before they are released!
- You’ll earn a competitive base wage and may be eligible for monthly Surge Bonus related to some projects!
- On the job training to become a professional game tester with rapid career progression
- Work alongside fellow gamers who are passionate about what they do!
- Working with a Forbes-listed World-Leader in, “Top Employer of Women” and “Top Employer for Diversity”
- Name : Lionbridge Technologies usa
- Headquarters : Waltham, MA
- Employees : 5,001 to 10,000
- Industry : Internet and Software
➠ Lionbridge Games help our customers deliver the seamless experience they envision to any audience around the world, without compromise. Our team of global gamers helps developers, publishers and platform-holders complete thousands of game audio, localization, testing and other player experience projects on time and on budget. Learn more at games.lionbridge.com.
➠ All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Salary – Fresher IT JOBS in USA
- Not provided by employer
- $29.2K – $37K a year is estimated salary for this role in Boise, ID.
Game tester job timing
- Day shift
What You Will Do:
- Play assigned game(s) to completion
- Execute and update test cases
- Test product and game quality according to given specifications
- Report bugs in line with project requirements
- Perform in depth product analysis as part of playing and testing for better understanding of its functioning and gathering feedback, providing suggestions for product improvements
- Acquire knowledge on testing methodologies and video game market
- Share knowledge with other members of testing team.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- Passion for video games
- Preferred higher education in languages or technology, good command of test tracking and support tools, and MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills, creativity, efficiency, attention to detail, and good work organization.