In India, more than a million college graduates fail to get relevant employment opportunities every year, and yet there are thousands of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School’s learning platform aims to bridge this gap.
Out of the 42,343 colleges that India has as of 2020, 60.56% are in rural areas, and the majority of the remaining colleges are in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. This creates a huge gap in career opportunities in the industry for students from these colleges due to the lack of resources, placement help, lack of industry skills, as well as the acute shortage of jobs in the country.
Is it worth overspending on higher education? Is the loan worth it? A lot of questions confuse us at some point in time. To answer this, some institutes give students the benefit of Pay After Placement.
Apart from the final placement offer, this also provides other benefits including a distinguished curriculum and faculty, a remarkable learning experience, and the skills one acquires. All of the factors including the tuition fees and future income need to be taken into consideration while calculating the ROI (return on investment).
All Quick links are given bellow
Here Are The Details Of One Of The Best Pay After Placement Institutions
About Newton School
Newton School is an institution that provides training in Tech careers in 5 months for zero upfront fees. It is a platform to learn and develop skills that you need for your best Tech career. They boost your skills and prepare you for your dream job. After the completion of the course, you will be provided with an Industry recognized developer certificate. We will refer you to most of the top companies based on your performance. They have mentors from Google, Microsoft, Uber, etc. who will help you to crack placements at top-level companies.
Founded by Nishant Chandra and Siddharth Maheshwari in 2019, Newton School is an ed-tech platform that is building a futuristic online university to provide a highly immersive and interactive learning path to millions of students and enable them to tap into new-age tech opportunities.
Newton School has placed over 1,500 aspirants in over 600 companies including Google, Lenskart, Razorpay, Flipkart, Zomato, Deloitte, Meesho, and Target in a little over two years.
What Is Pay After Placement – How much do you pay after Newton school placement
- The Pay After Placement Agreement feature enables you to get enrolled in the courses by paying absolutely nothing at first. Once you are placed, the student has to give the due fees within the given period.
- Moreover, if you do not get a job with the minimum guaranteed CTC within 1 year of completing the course, the ISA expires.
- After Newton’s school placement, other companies pay you 5 to 40 Lakh Per annual.
- If you are fired or leave your first job within 6 months of joining, the payment will get paused until you get a new one. In case, the student completes 6 months in their first job, they have to pay the entire amount irrespective of their employment status after that.
Courses They Offer
Introduction and Basics:
- 1 – 4 Weeks
- Projects– your own website
Front-End Development (Web Apps)
- 5 – 8 Weeks
- ReactJS, Redux, advanced frontend development
- Projects: Creating a frontend clone of an existing Web Application.
Back End Development
- 9 – 12 Weeks
- Node.JS, Database, Networks fundamental, DevOps
- Projects: Creating a fully functional Web Application.
- 13 – 16 Weeks
- Array, LinkedList, Stack, Queue, Priority Queue, Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree & Hashing (Hash Tables, Maps)
- Placement training
- 17 – 20 Weeks
- Asymptotic Notations, Sorting algorithms, Binary Search, Greedy vs DP, Graphs: BFS & DFS, Dijkstra algorithm, String algorithms (KMP)
- Projects: Final project using all the concepts taught in the course
How To Apply to Newton School
- The student should possess some basic knowledge of computers along with good communication skills to crack the screening test for our courses.
- Students can apply from the website or directly from the link below
➠ Code, Compete and Win 10,00,000₹
- Free registration
- Cash Prize worth Rs. 10,00,000
- Access to free Coding Courses
- ➥ Contest Link – Click here
|Direct Apply for free||Apply Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website For Newton School||Click Here|