Bajaj EMI card Apply Online: Do you also want to get Bajaj No Cost EMI Card but do not understand how to apply, then you do not need to understand anything else or worry because we will give you this In the article, we will tell you in detail about Bajaj No Cost EMI Card Apply Online, for which you will have to read this article carefully.
Let us tell you that, to apply Bajaj No Cost EMI Card Online, you will have to pay a total card fee of Rs 530, which you will have to pay online and keep the receipt safe.
Bajaj No Cost EMI Card Apply Online – Overview
|Name of the Article||Bajaj No Cost EMI Card Apply Online|
|Type of Article||Latest Update|
|Who Can Apply?||All India Applicants Can Apply.|
|Mode of Application||Online + Offline|
|Card Cost||Card Fee – 449 Rs
GST – 81 Rs
Total – 530 Rs
|Card Limit||2,00,000 Rs|
Apply this way both online and offline – Bajaj No Cost EMI Card Apply Online?
We, in this article of ours, want to welcome all those youths and applicants who are looking for their Bajaj No Cost E.M. Want to apply for an I card that is why in this article, we want to tell you in detail about Bajaj No Cost EMI Card Apply Online, for which you have to read this article carefully.
Let us tell you that all of you readers and young people can apply for your Bajaj No Cost EMI Card not only through the online medium but also through offline mediums and that is why we will provide you information about its complete process so that you can easily You can apply for this card from
Lastly, at the end of the article, we will provide you with quick links so that you can easily apply for this card and get its benefits.
Simple & Easy Process of Bajaj No Cost EMI Card Apply Online?
All your youth and readers who want to apply online for Bajaj No Cost EMI Card, then you have to follow these steps which are as follows –
- To apply Bajaj No Cost EMI Card Online, all of you youth and applicants will have to click on the option of this Direct Link To Apply Online,
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, which will be like this –
- Now you have to enter your mobile number here and do OTP verification.
- After this, its application form will open in front of you, which you will have to fill out carefully.
- All the required documents have to be scanned and uploaded.
- At last, you have to click on the submit option after which you will be given a receipt that you have to print, etc.
By following all the above steps, all of you can easily apply for your card.
How to Apply Offline For a Bajaj No-Cost EMI Card?
On the other hand, all of you youth and applicants can also apply for your Bajaj No Cost EMI Card by following these steps, which are as follows –
- To apply offline for Bajaj No Cost EMI Card, first of all, the applicants will have to go to any one of your nearest Croma, Vijay Sales, Reliance Digital, and Sargam Electronics shops,
- After coming here you will have to get the application form,
- Now you have to fill out the application form carefully,
- All the documents sought must be self-attested and attached to the application form.
- At last, you have to submit all your documents and application forms there and get the receipt, etc.
By following all the above steps, all of you youth and applicants will easily be able to apply offline for your respective cards.
Bajaj EMI card hospital list
Use your Digital Health EMI Network Card in more than 5,500 partner hospitals, clinics or medical institutions. Here is a list of some of our key partners:
- Apollo Pharmacy
- Apollo Sugar Clinics
- Metropolis Labs
- Indus Healthcare
- Apollo Dental
- Clove Dental
- Sabka Dentist
- Partha Dental
Beauty and cosmetics
- Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic
Types of treatments covered under Health EMI Network Card
With the Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card, you can avail of over 800 medical treatments on NO Cost EMIs. Here’s a list of a few of them:
- General surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Diagnostic care
- Cardiac surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Stem-cell treatments
- Oncology treatments
- Urology treatments
- Orthopedic treatments
- Ophthalmology treatments
- Homeopathy treatments
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Maternity care
- IVF treatments
- Plastic surgery
- Hair transplantation
- Cosmetic treatments
- Slimming treatments
- Hair treatments
- Dental care
- ENT treatments
- Hearing aids equipment
➥ BAJAJ FINSERV HEALTH EMI CARD HOSPITAL LIST PDF - CLICK HERE
In this article, we have told all our youth and applicants who want to apply for Bajaj No Cost EMI Card, we have not only told them about the Bajaj No Cost EMI Card Apply Online process, but we have also given you the complete offline process in detail. Also told you about it so that all of you can easily apply for this card and get its benefits.
Finally, at the end of the article, I hope that all of you must have liked this article very much, for you will like, share and comment on this article.
|Direct Link To Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
- [saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”p” question-0=”HOW to check bajaj EMI card status by mobile number” answer-0=”➠ 1. Open the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app with the OTP sent to your registered number. 2. Click on the ‘Know More’ tab in the top right corner. 3. Enter your date of birth and click on ‘See EMI Card Now” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
- [saswp_tiny_howto headline-0=”p” step_title-0=”How can I deactivate OR cancel my Bajaj EMI card online?” step_description-0=”➠Bajaj Finserv Credit cards can also be canceled by reaching out to their customer care at 022-71190900. Provide the necessary details to verify your identity and initiate the process to place a request to block your EMI Network Card. You may also place a request for a new EMI Network Card. The fees for reissued cards are applicable as per the policy.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true” days=”” hours=”” minutes=”” cost_currency=”” cost=”” description=””]
- [saswp_tiny_howto headline-0=”p” step_title-0=”How to check Bajaj Finserv EMI payment status?” step_description-0=”➥ Step 1: Visit the Bajaj Finserv customer portal, i.e., My Account. Step 2: Provide your customer ID, email ID, or registered phone number. Step 3: Enter the OTP to verify. Step 4: After logging in, select ‘Services’ Step 5: Click on ‘View Details'” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true” days=”” hours=”” minutes=”” cost_currency=”” cost=”” description=””]
- [saswp_tiny_howto headline-0=”p” step_title-0=”How can I increase the limit of Bajaj EMI card?” step_description-0=”➥ Bajaj Finserv will review your EMI Network Card loan limit from time to time. To increase your EMI Network Card limit, maintain a good repayment history. Use your loan limit on the EMI Network Card to shop from over 1.2 million products on No Cost EMI.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true” days=”” hours=”” minutes=”” cost_currency=”” cost=”” description=””]