A birth certificate is a type of identity document that is made after the birth of a person and is certified by the government. It is made in the Gram Panchayat.
A birth Certificate is an important document in the life of every person, on the basis of which he can authenticate the personal information related to his birth
what is the birth certificate?
You can get your child’s birth certificate made after 21 days of the child’s birth. You can get it made from your nearest government hospital or office.
The birth certificate is the first legal document of every child. In this, the name of the child is entered along with the names of its parents. A birth certificate records the date, place, and gender of the child along with other legal information. This document also serves as the identity of the child.
Also Read :
Benefits of birth certificate
- You can get all the benefits related to admission to the educational institution
Age certificates can be used to prevent crimes like child marriage.
You can authenticate your personal information through this document
Birth Pharmaceutical can be used as a valid document to prove your age for getting a job in any field.
You can easily apply for an Aadhaar card, driving license, voter card, passport related documents using a birth certificate.
- By applying online, the age certificate will be received by the beneficiary citizen within 15 to 20 days.
Documents required to get the birth certificate
- child’s parent’s aadhar card or voter card
- Ration card
- address related documents
- driving license
- All types of documents related to the child’s hospital
- Certificate issued by the hospital
- hospital receipt at the time of birth
- Affidavit for registration after one year of childbirth
How to get a birth certificate online?
- First of all Birth & Death Registration Visit the official website
- Click on general public signup in the section containing User Login on the home page of the website.
- On the next page, the applicant has to fill in all the information in the form for Sign Up.
- Now fill your state, district, etc. in the Place of Occurrence of Birth section.
- After filling in all the details, enter the captcha code and click on the register button
After the registration is successful, the applicant will get the USER ID, PASSWORD on the next page.
Now enter your user id and password in the user login option and log in.
On the next page, select the option of Birth.
After this, the registration form will open on the screen where you have to enter the requested information.
Complete the required documents and fee-related process and finally click on the submit button.
After this, a registration number will be received on your mobile number.
With the help of the registration number, the applicant can obtain the birth certificate.
In this way, your process of applying online will be completed.
Important points related to the birth certificate
- Each state’s website has different procedures for making a birth certificate, so you have to apply only after knowing the procedure according to your state.
The birth certificate is not made free of cost, it takes a very small fee to make it.
While making the birth certificate, you have to fill all the details carefully, because you may have trouble in making corrections in it again.