Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started the Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign for the heroes and heroines of the country.
Through this campaign, respect will be given to the martyrs of the country, so that the coming generation can get information about the saga of the brave martyrs, and how these heroes sacrificed their everything for the country without caring for their lives. had given So let’s know – what is Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign and how to download Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
MY MATI MY DESH CAMPAIGN
Meri Mati Mera Desh’s campaign has been started to honor the heroes and heroines of the country. This campaign has been started by the Prime Minister of the country, Modi ji. Under this campaign, the Meri Mati Mera Desh program will be organized to honor our brave martyrs. People from every corner of India will be invited to this program. Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign will prove to be very beneficial in taking the Amrit Mahotsav of Independence to the masses.
This campaign will be run across the country till 30th August. Special programs will also be organized to honor the martyrs in different places across India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi told that last year on August 15, a campaign like Har Ghar Tiranga was made successful, now a similar campaign is being started this year as well. So that the sacrifice of all those brave martyrs who got us freedom is remembered.
About the Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign
|Campaign name||Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign|
|started by||by the Prime Minister of the country|
|Beneficiary||citizens of the country|
|assistance provided||Honoring the country’s martyr heroes and heroines|
The objective of the Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign
Meri Mati Mera Desh Abhiyan has to be implemented in the whole country so that people can know the heroic story of the martyred heroes and heroines of the country. Those who sacrificed their lives to save their country.
Important Dates for Meri Mati Mera Desh Program
|campaign launch||09 August 2023|
|campaign end date||30 August 2023|
Pledge of five vows of Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign
The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, while starting the Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign, has informed that the Amrit Mahotsav of Independence will be celebrated for the next 25 years. During this, he also talked about Panch Pran. Which will be completed under Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign. Let us know what are these 05 vows –
- rooting out the slavish intent in our hearts
- Together with us make India a developed country
- Honoring the Martyr who Protected the Country
- To fulfill the dream of making India a developed country in the year 2047 and to make the citizens of the country proud of the country’s rich heritage by fulfilling their duties.
- We all favor conscientiousness for solidarity.
The soil will be brought to Delhi in 7500 urns for Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign
Amrit Kalash Yatra will be taken out across the country. Under which lakhs of people from all regions of India will join. A total of 7500 urns will be prepared for this campaign. Who together will be brought to the country’s capital Delhi under Amrit Kalash Yatra. Let us tell you that inside this urn there will be soil brought from different villages of the country. In which different plants will be planted. The soil and plants brought together in these 7500 urns will be planted near the National War Memorial and this site will be named as Amrit Vatika.
Shailpalakkam will be built to pay tribute to the martyrs under the campaign
Under the Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign, a dedicated tribute site Shailpalakkam will be built at the level of the village, block, local bodies near Amrit Sarovar, water body, panchayat building, school to pay homage to the local heroes. Programs like freedom fighters and their families, the honor of martyrs, flag hoisting, and the national anthem will be organized at this place on 15th August. Similar programs will be organized in villages as well as in urban bodies and all events including the construction of the tribute site Shailpalakkam will be carried out in the spirit of the program.
Eligibility for Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the country.
- Every citizen will be able to join this campaign. People of all classes will be able to participate in this.
Benefits of Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign
- In honor of the martyrs of the country, the ‘Meri Mati, Mera Desh’ campaign will be started before Independence Day.
- Sharing his views in the 103rd episode of the monthly radio program ‘Mann Ki Baat’ broadcast on All India Radio, Modi said that the ‘Meri Mati Mera Desh’ campaign will be started to pay respect to the martyred heroes and heroines.
- The Prime Minister said that programs will be organized across India in memory of those who sacrificed their lives for the country and special inscriptions will also be installed in lakhs of gram panchayats.
- Under this campaign, ‘Amrit Kalash Yatra’ will also be organized across the country.
- ‘Amrit Kalash Yatra’ will reach the country’s capital Delhi by carrying soil in 7500 urns from every corner of the country. The Yatra will also bring with it saplings from different parts of the country. ‘Amrit Vatika’ will be made near the National War Memorial by mixing soil and plants coming in 7500 urns. This ‘Amrit Vatika’ will also become a grand symbol of ‘One India-Best India’.
- Modi ji also said that by participating in the ‘Merimati Mera Desh’ campaign, we will also take an oath to fulfill the ‘five vows’.
- The Prime Minister also appealed to the countrymen to upload their selfies on the website ‘yuva.gov.in’, taking the oath to take the holy soil of the country.
Highlights of Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign
- honor the martyrs
- To organize this program in memory of the immortal martyrs across the country.
- To try to bring forward the youth of the country from the work done by the martyred heroes to save the country.
- Motivating people to join this campaign.
How to download Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Take Pledge”.
- As soon as you click on this option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page again you have to click on the option of “Take Pledge”.
- Now a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter your name, mobile number, state, and district.
- Then you have to read the oath given below carefully.
- After that, you have to click on the button Submit.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to upload a selfie while planting a plant or holding an earthen lamp in your hand.
- After uploading the selfie, you have to click on the button Submit.
- Meri Maati Mera Desh Certificate will appear on your screen as soon as you click on this button. Which you have to download.
- By following this process, you will easily be able to successfully register online under the Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign.
Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign – Important Download
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to click on the Download button.
- After clicking on this button, many options will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to click on any one option at your convenience.
- As soon as you click on the selected option, a file will open in front of you.
- Now you have to download this file.
- In this way, the process of downloading will be completed by you.
I hope you have got all the information through this article. If you like the article, then do comment and like it.