Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana 2023 Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Online Application, How to Check Status
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneur Scheme Apply Online | Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneur Scheme Form PDF | Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana 2023: The Madhya Pradesh government keeps on implementing the schemes from time to time. Madhya Pradesh Udyami Yojana is one of the major schemes among all these schemes. This is a welfare scheme of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana was implemented by the MP government on 1 August 2014. Under this scheme, the people of the state are encouraged to establish their own industry, along with this they are also given financial assistance.
Under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana, the government provides loans ranging from 10 lakh to 1 crore for the industry. Through this scheme, the government is trying to make people start their own business and take forward the self-sufficient scheme of the central government. This scheme will provide employment opportunities to the youth of Madhya Pradesh . Subsidy of up to Rs 12 lakh is given on the capital under the scheme by the government. This scheme has a very low interest rate. The interest rate is 5 percent and the loan repayment period ranges from 6 months to 7 years
Mp Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Overview 2023
|Scheme Name||MP Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana|
|who launched||by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Madhya Pradesh.|
|Objective||To promote self-employment by setting up enterprises.|
|official website||Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneur Scheme MP|
|launch of the plan||1 August 2014|
|the loan amount is given||Rs 10 lakh to Rs 2 crore|
|loan interest rate||5%-6%|
|loan term||7 years max.|
Objectives of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneur Scheme
Through the Madhya Pradesh Youth Entrepreneur Scheme 2022, the objective of the Government of Madhya Pradesh is to encourage the youth of the state towards self-employment. The state government is providing loans through banks to such youths who want to run their own enterprise. In this, a large amount is also given in the form of subsidy. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has taken a big step towards self-reliant India. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has been giving great emphasis for self-reliant India. This scheme will generate employment for the youth of the state. Unemployment rate will drop significantly.
|Vimarsh Portal Madhya Pradesh|
- The main objective of Madhya Pradesh Yuva Udyami Yojana is to promote towards self-employment.
- Financial assistance is to be provided to small entrepreneurs through Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana.
- Under this scheme, loans will be provided from banks for the establishment of small / big industries.
- With this, they will be given a lot more subsidy, interest subsidy.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneur Scheme Eligibility
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana is implemented by the Madhya Pradesh Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Employment. Who can apply for this, what should be the educational qualification, the details are as follows –
- Only those people can apply in this scheme, who is a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant applying in this scheme should be 10th pass.
- Under the scheme, the age of the applicant should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- The applicant should not be a debtor to any Government and Private Bank or Financial Institute.
- If the applicant has availed the benefits of any other scheme, then he/she is not eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only for starting industry / enterprise.
- The scheme is not available for any other business activities except setting up a manufacturing or service industry.
Required documents for Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneur Scheme
- Photograph of the person applying.
- Basic address proof
- Birth Certificate
- Project Report of Business
- Academic Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Copy of BPL Ration Card (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card (for identification)
|Shala Darpan portal|
- If you come under PWD category, you will have to provide PWD certificate (if applicable)
- You will be required to quote current rates for machinery, equipment or furnishings. (if applicable)
- If you fall in the OBC category and exceed the creamy layer limit, you will have to produce an income certificate issued by the competent authority. (if applicable)
- If you have received Entrepreneurship Development Training, then its certificate should be attached.
- If you live in a rented house, you will have to give a rent agreement. (if applicable)
Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Application Process
To apply in Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana, the applicant will have to submit the application form along with necessary documents to the District Trade and Industry Center. Application forms of all the applicants will be submitted. Any application form which is not completed will also be given a notice to complete it. The proposed project will be disclosed in detail in the application form. After that the application will be placed before the District Task Force Committee for approval.
The recommendation of the District Task Force against the application will be sent to the Bank Office. After receiving the application in the bank office, the decision whether to give the loan as per the rules of the Reserve Bank or not will be done within 30 days. After receiving the application, the bank will give the loan in 15 days, that means you will get the loan within 1.5 months.
MP Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneur Scheme Application Process
- For MP Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana, you must first visit the official website of this scheme.
- After visiting the home page of the official website, some options will open in front of you, such as Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneur Scheme, Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme, Chief Minister Economic Scheme and Chief Minister Farmer Entrepreneur Scheme etc.
- Here you have to click on the apply option in the section of Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojan
- Now you will come to a new page, where some options will appear in front of you.
- Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- MP State Cooperative Tribal Finance and Development Corporation.
- Tribal Affairs Department, Tribal Finance and Development Corporation.
- From these options, you have to select the option as per your requirement. Here we have selected the first option Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Department for example. After clicking on the option, you will come to a new page.
- You will have to fill the sign up form on the new page. Where you will be asked for some personal details like name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Thus, after filling all the details, hit the submit button. After this you will get a user ID and password here. Keep it safe with you.
- In this way you will complete the login process on the Madhya Pradesh Youth Entrepreneur Portal