SBI Bike Loan: SBI Bank provides you the facility of a bike loan at a very low-interest rate.
લાઈવ આરતી માટે ફોટા પર ક્લિક કરો.
Under the SBI bike loan, you can get a loan of up to Rs 25 lakh. If you fulfill all the conditions of SBI Bank then you will be provided with an instant SBI Bike Loan.
લાઈવ આરતી માટે ફોટા પર ક્લિક કરો.
If you also dream of buying a bike, then you can join with SBI Bike Loan. Today, through this article, we will tell you the eligibility, features, required documents, and the complete process of applying for an SBI bike loan.
What is SBI Bike Loan?
Your CIBIL score is very important for taking a bike loan. If your CIBIL score and your income are good, then you will be provided with the benefit of an attractive interest rate on a bike loan from SBI Bank. Bike loans come in both secured and unsecured categories. You can take SBI Bike Loan for any type of bike. SBI Bank offers a variety of bike loans as per the requirement of the customer. All bike loans have different features and eligibility.
|loan name||SBI Bike Loan|
|lender||State Bank of India|
|Rate of interest||17.30% to 19.05% p.a.|
|loan amount||up to Rs.25 lakh|
|Processing Fees||2.00% of the loan amount + GST (Min: Rs.1000/- + GST)|
|loan tenure||up to a maximum of 4 years|
|application mode||Online / Offline|
Interest Rate of SBI Bike Loan
SBI Bank may have different interest rates depending on the different bike loans. The interest rate of an SBI Bike Loan is 17.30% to 19.05% per annum. Existing SBI customers can avail of bike loans at low-interest rates. Before taking a bike loan, you should have complete knowledge of the interest rate. With this, you will not have to face any problems at the time of loan repayment.
Types of SBI Bike Loan
- SBI Two Wheeler Loan Scheme
- SBI Super Bike loan
- SBI Easy Ride
SBI Two Wheeler Loan Scheme
- Under this loan, you can take a bike loan to buy scooters, mopeds, battery-operated two-wheelers, motorcycles, etc.
- You can get a bike loan up to 85% of the on-road price of the bike.
- Under this loan, you can get a minimum loan amount of ₹ 20000 and a maximum of ₹ 3 lacks.
- For this loan, you will have to pay a processing fee of 2% of the loan amount plus GST.
- The maximum loan tenure is 48 months.
- Individuals in the age group of 21 to 57 years can apply for this loan.
- The minimum monthly income of the applicant should be up to ₹ 12500.
- Both new and existing customers of SBI Bank are eligible for this loan.
- Existing Salary Package Customers of SBI Bank
Read Also –
SBI Super Bike loan
- You can apply for this loan to buy a superbike.
- The margin required under this loan is a minimum of 15% of the on-road price of the vehicle.
- You can get a loan amount from a minimum of Rs.1.50 lakh to a maximum of Rs.25.00 lakh under this loan.
- The maximum tenure of the loan is up to 4 years.
- The net annual income of the salaried or pensioner applicant should be ₹ 300000.
- The applicant applying should be between the age of 21 to 27 years.
- For this loan, the annual income of both the agricultural scientist applicant and co-applicant should be up to ₹ 400000.
- People related to agriculture are also eligible for this loan.
- Government employees, employees of corporations and the private sector, permanent employees of listed companies, and employees of public sector undertakings are eligible for this loan.
SBI Easy Ride
- Under this loan, you can get a loan for a maximum period of up to 48 months.
- You can get a bike loan up to a maximum of ₹300000.
- The interest rate of this loan starts from 10.05% per annum.
- Under this loan, you can get a loan of up to 85% of the on-road price of the bike.
- 24*7 Availability through YONO
- You can also apply for this loan through the SBI YONO app.
- Two passport-size photographs
- pan card voter id card passport
- Verification of Signatures from Bank Records
- Last 6 months’ statement of bank account
- One of the telephone bills electricity bills or any other document for proof of residence
- TDS certificate form16 and latest salary slip in case of salaried individuals
- Proof of income tax statement of the last 2 years received by the income tax authority for self-employment or business
- It is not mandatory for farmers to give income tax details
- Proof of official letter for unpaid employee
Apply Online for SBI Bike Loan
- To apply for SBI Bike Loan, first, you have to visit the official website of SBI Bank.
- After coming to the home page of the website, you will have to click on the option of Auto loans in the loan option.
- After clicking on it, a list of all bike loans will appear on your screen.
- After this, you have to click on the bike loan for which you want to apply.
- Now you have to click on the option of Apply Now to apply.
- After this, the bike loan application form will open on your screen.
- After entering the details of all the information asked from you in the application form, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, the representative of SBI Bank will contact you and proceed with the process of your bike loan.
Offline Process for SBI Bike Loan
- To apply offline, first, you have to go to the nearest branch of SBI Bank.
- You will have to approach the bank representative by visiting the branch and getting information about the bike loan.
- After this, your documents will be verified there and if you are eligible for a bike loan then you will be given a form.
- You have to enter all the required details in this form and attach your required documents.
- After this, this application form will have to be submitted to the bank itself.
- If your bike loan is approved, then your loan amount will be transferred to your account.
SBI Bike Loan Customer Care Number
Toll-free number: 1800 1234 / 1800 11 2211 / 1800 425 3800 / 1800 2100 / 080-26599990
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Direct Link for SBI Two-Wheeler Loan||Click Here|